We are back to in-person worship!
Our Sunday morning gatherings have returned! When it is possible to do so, we will worship outside the church in the lawn. We ask that everyone wears a mask. Be sure to bring your lawn chairs and be ready to sing! We meet at 10:30.
If the weather prevents us from being outside, we will meet indoors. Below are the protocols for indoor worship.
- Please enter the church from the west facing doors (facing Tarkington School)
- Seating will be a minimum of 6 feet apart, back area reserved for families with small children.
- Masks will be required for ages 2+.
- Services Length will be approx. 30-45 minutes.
- Drinking fountains will be closed
- NO: handshaking, hugging, physical contact, childcare, Sunday school, fellowship hour. (You are welcome to socialize with folks after the service outside.)
- NO Congregational Singing; the band will still sing & play.
- All doors propped, all surfaces sanitized before & after the service.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available.